English version at the end of the Spanish post.
Otro día bonito con sol. Hoy estamos a -18°C pero cuando salí a llenar los comederos de los pájaros, no sentí mucho frío.
Siento como que he perdido mi capacidad de expresarme, como que le falta sentimiento a mis palabras, será que no quiero revelar mucho de mí...
Hoy tengo que ir a comprar la tarjeta del celular, ayer cuando quise ir, ya estaba muy oscuro, y de pilón el coche no arrancó. No lo pude enchufar, porque, la última vez que lo lleve al taller de servicio, desenchufaron el cordón del calentador de la batería, y yo no se como o donde se enchufa. Voy a ir a píe a comprar la mentada tarjeta y al regreso voy a llamar a AMA. ( una asociación de automovilistas.) para que vengan a arrancar el carro. Pago por todo el año por la matrícula, pero nunca , afortunadamente, tengo necesidad de llamarlos. Es bueno ser miembro de esa asociación en casos de emergencia.
Oigo a un pájaro Blue Jay, y lo estoy viendo desde la ventana embucharse un montón de semillas. Esos pájaros son muy ruidosos y agresivos, pero están muy bonitos. Aquí les doy de comer a todos los pájaros sin discriminación, pero a los tordos les tengo especial afecto; también se me hacen bonitos, especialmente cuando están en el sol, y se les ve la cabeza verde tornasol. A mucha gente no les gustan los pájaros negros y no les tienen compasión.
Me marcho, estoy haciendo un desayuno de manzanas cocidas con avena. Muchas de la manzanas ya se echaron a perder, así es que me tengo que dar prisa en comerlas. Cabe decir, que las mentadas manzanitas ya me están cansando...No debería haber dicho eso. ¡Mea culpa,! mea culpa! ¡mea maxima culpa!. La verdad es, que, estoy agradecida por las manzanas.
¡Hasta mañana!
I tried again the Google Translator, and it is the pits. It changes complete the meaning. When I said I didn't feel cold at all. it translated to, I felt very cold.
Another beautiful sunny day . Today the temps are about t -18 ° C, but when I went out to fill the bird feeders, I didn't feel very cold.
I feel as if I've lost my ability to express myself, as if my words lack feeling. Perhaps, it is, because, I don't want to reveal much about myself...
Today I have to go to buy a phone card; yesterday when I wanted to go, it was already very dark, and on top of that, the car didn't start. . I couldn't plug it, because the last time I took it to the service shop, they guys without telling me, unplugged the cord to the battery block heater, and I do not know how or where to plug it. I' m going to walk to the store to buy the card, and I when I'll return, I'll call AMA. (Alberta Automobile Association), so they can start the car. I pay for a full year membership, but never, fortunately, do I need to call them. It pays to have it, in case of emergencies.
I can hear a Blue Jay, in my backyard, I can see form the window, that he is gobbling up a bunch of seeds. These birds are very loud and aggressive, but they are very beautiful. . I feed all kinds of birds without discrimination, but I have special affection for the grackles. I think they are also beautiful, especially when the sunlight hits them. and one can see their iridescent green heads. A lot of people do not like black birds and they do not have compassion for them. I like crows too, they are very smart and funny.
I have to go. I'm making a breakfast of cooked apples with oats. Many of the apples are already spoiled, so I have to hurry to finish the few good remaining ones. I must say, that I am getting tired of the frigging apples. I shouldn't had said that. Mea culpa! mea culpa! mea maxima culpa!. I{m actually, thankful for the apples.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario