Árbol protegido'- Protected Heirloom tree

Árbol protegido'- Protected  Heirloom tree

domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2018

TEJIDOS- KNITTING

Today I will show you some of the things I have knitted. At the moment I am knitting a cardigan for myself, but I am getting bored of it, because, it is dark blue, and I don't like to knit dark yarn. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it. ( I few years ago, if I may say) 

Hoy les mostraré algunas de las cosas que he tejido. Ahora estoy tejiendo un suéter abierto para mí, pero ya me estoy aburriendo de él, porque, es azul marino, y no me gusta tejer estambre oscuro. No sé que estaba pensando cuando lo compré, ( hace varios años, cabe decir)





Primer chal que tejí
 First shawl I knitted.















 El último, fue un experimento con estambre matizado. Un diseño puede resultar, dependiendo del número de puntadas.

The last one, the scarf, was an experiment with variegated yarn. A pattern  might develop, if, one has the right amount of stitches. 

Hoy no me siento muy bien, tengo escalofríos y malestar estomacal.  Como que me quier dar gripe. Voy a tomar un baño caliente y a tomar té con limón.

I don't feel very well today, I have chills and my stomach is funny. Maybe I am getting the flu.  I am getting a warm bath and take tea with lemon.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario