English translation following this post.
Ya van dos veces que me equivoco con el día que es. Ayer que fui a Dollarama, como a eso de las cinco de la tarde, le pregunté a la cajera a que hora iban a cerrar, refiriéndome al día en que estábamos, y me dijo " a las seis". Cuando salí vi un letrero en la ventana con el horario de la tienda y todos los días cierran a las nueve, con excepción del sábado, domingo y días festivos que cierran a las seis. Además tenían una hoja con el horario de la víspera de Navidad y Año nuevo y cierran a las seis.
Como mis días son iguales, me confundí y pensé que hoy era el último día del año. grrr.
ENGLISH VERSION
There have been two times already that I get my days mixed up. yesterday when I went to "Dollarama" around five o'clock, I asked the cashier at what time they were going to close that day, she said, " at six o'clock". When I went out I saw on the window the store 's schedule, and it said, that every day the store closes at nine o'clock , except, Saturday, Sunday, and on Holidays, when they close at six o'clock. Furthermore, they had a sheet with the holiday hours, and Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve they close at six o'clock.
Since all my days are the same, I got mixed up. and suddenly I thought that yesterday was New Year's Eve. grrr.
1 comentario:
¡Ay qué barbara!
Publicar un comentario